miercuri, 18 august 2010

i'm wide awake, it's morning

- i don't need all these.
- what, exactly?
- this. another person to make me whole. i am whole.
- you mean you don't need love?
- exactly. i don't need that kind of love.
- are you ok?
- yes. that's what i'm trying to say. that i'm ok. that i'm ok like this.
- alone?
- no. don't say that word, it gives me chills. i'm not alone. i have you. and all the others.
- who?
- well, you know... friends.
- yeah, but they all have someone. they have love.
- and i have them.
- are you sure you're ok?
- i don't know. i guess i could use some love, too.
- are you saying you need someone to make you whole?
- i think so, but this scares me. i want my friends and my music and writing to be enough. i don't want to wish for someone else, you know...
- that's never enough. you'll always wish for something more.
- i don't want this. i want to be my own soulmate. everything would be much easier this way.
- what would be easier?
- this. life. i would spend it pleasing myself, instead of pleasing someone else. doing what i love, instead of wasting it, searching for that one of a kind puzzle piece that fits perfectly next to my heart. something i may never even find...
- but that's what us, humans, were cursed to do. to desire. not to be able to live without.
- i wish that puzzle piece was already inside of me, was something i already have. i wish it was myself, because i'm the only person who will always be with me. and that's sad.
- you're not ok, are you?
- it's already morning, again, and i don't want to keep waking up with a cold body, in an empty bed. but admiting i need someone else freaks me out.


asta nu e nimic mai mult decat constiinta mea, incercand sa ma convinga ca am nevoie de ceva mai mult. de cineva. dar sunt bine, mi-e bine asa. :)

2 points of view:

Anonim spunea...

everybody needs somebody to love :)

Anonim spunea...

parfumul tau e istoria unei flori.

Trimiteți un comentariu