marți, 4 mai 2010

it's all about me

ME
my name is: mădălina.
this morning i was: well rested.
i'm afraid of: the darkness.
i dream about: publishing a book.

HAVE YOU EVER
pictured your crush naked?: more than once.
been in love: yes.
cried when someone died: yes.
lied: oh well, no. (see? i just lied again...)
fallen for your best friend?: shit happens...
rejected someone: i'm that evil.
cheated on someone: yes.
been cheated on: not as far as i know.
done something you regretted: i wish i could say no.
wanted to die: hell no!

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX
what do you notice first?: the height.
last person you slow danced with: i don't slow dance.
worst question to ask: what was your name again?

WHO
makes you laugh the most?: my best friends.
makes you smile: my best friend.
gives you a funny feeling when you see them: my ex boyfriend.
is easier to talk to - boys or girls?: boys.

DO YOU EVER
sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?: yeaaaaah...
save AIM conversations?: sometimes.
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: never.
cry because of something someone has said: rarely, but i do.
pray?: no.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON
you talked to on the phone: my best friend.
hugged: my best friend.
you instant messaged: a friend.
you laughed with: my best friends.

DO YOU
color your hair: yes.
ever get off the computer: of course.
habla espanol: un poquito.
sprechen sie deutsches: nein.
fight with your parents: sometimes.
have friends you've lost touch with: they're not called friends anymore.
feel happy?: yes.
wish you could fly away.. far, far away?: yes.
believe in God?: no.
could you live without the computer?: i don't think so.
what's your favorite candy?: green apple lollypop.
whats your favorite fruit?: green apple.
sunrise or sunset?: sunset.
what hurts the most - physical pain or emotional pain? emotional pain.
trust others way too easily?: that's my weakness...
are your fingers cold?: almost all the time.
coke or pepsi: nestea!

FINAL QUESTIONS
I want: to be a journalist.
I wish: to publish a book.
I love: my friends.
I miss: my little sister.
I fear: being alone in the darkness.
I hear: the tv.
I smell: strawberries.
I wonder: if people will read my books.

0 points of view:

Trimiteți un comentariu