marți, 4 mai 2010

the last song

rules:
1. put your music player on random.
2. write down the first line of the first 20 songs that pop up.
3. divide the poem into stanzas.
4. the first line of the 21st song is the title.

disco dancing with the lights down low

nobody told me that i'd be in happy faces trying to erase the traces
i never knew, i never knew that everything was falling through
in your eyes i see you've been broken
open your eyes, 'cause another day is dawning.

take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one i got
debbie just hit the wall, she never had it all
my little brother's in his bedroom smoking weed
when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son?

ladies you're damn right, you can't read a man's mind
life is good i can't complain
you're the kind of friend who always bends when i'm broken
he treats me with respect, he says he loves me all the time.

you light the skies up above me
i make the most of all this stress
everytime our eyes meet this feeling inside me is almost more than i can take
your eyes tell me how you want me.

0 points of view:

Trimiteți un comentariu